Image Map

Friday, January 1, 2016

Dear 2016

Hello 2016. You're sure to be more interesting that 2015, at least I hope so. I've been arduously working on cleaning up this blog, so I'm obviously off to a good start.

I'm doing my annual list of resolutions, and of course, my number one resolution is to get back into blogging on my own. Granted, I'm already posting on my group blog that I run with my friends, Blog to Taste, but I'm always wanting to work on my own blog. My problem though is that I never know where to begin.

When I think of where to begin I always want to share about the book I want to write about things involving poop, or review my favorite music/movies/TV shows, or pseudo-funny things about me. However, as with all beginnings, I cringe when I go back and read them, yuck!

So I guess this post is more of just a "hi, I'm here" and a "more to come" type of post. I'm going to share what I want and make it a personal-public journal full of all the noun-type words (person/place/thing)  I love. I'm excited to share regularly all the great things that make life great.

For now,

No comments:

Post a Comment